Latest members of the Chamber of Commerce...
Christopher Davidson Solicitors LLP
NETWORKING EVENING AT CHELTENHAM TOWN FC (25 July 2017)
Cheltenham Town Football Club are holding a networking evening aimed at sponsors, local businesses and fans giving like-minded individuals the chance to mix and mingle, with Manager Gary Johnson and Chairman Paul Baker both making appearances.
Including a drink on arrival and a light buffet, it should be a good, fun evening and a chance for one lucky business or individual to win the sponsorship of the Colin Farmer Stand worth £10,000 within the raffle, all included in the price of entry.
Tickets are priced at £100 and will include:
• Two tickets for the game vs Bristol City on Tuesday 25th July
• Two tickets to a home league game of your choice
• Meet the Manager Gary Johnson and Chairman Paul Baker
The prize draw will be made prior to our game vs Bristol City on Tuesday 25th July, with arrival from 6pm onwards. As well as this fantastic prize, there are five runners up prizes of:
• Full page programme advert
• Hospitality for four guests to include a two-course meal
• Director for a day for two persons to include Boardroom hospitality and Director seats
• Signed replica shirt
• Signed ball
Please book your place now, show your support for the team and to a great night networking with other local businesses.
For more information and to enter the prize draw, please email email@example.com or call on 01242 588107. As always, your support would be very much appreciated.