Charlotte Poole-Graham Wealth Management
As a business owner, your focus is on running your business and looking after your clients. However there are many financial planning decisions that you need to make on a regular basis and you may find that you do not have the time, expertise or inclination to do so.
I help you, as a business owner, with your corporate financial planning so that you can focus on what is important to you; running your business. This can include:
- Tax efficient profit extraction
- Auto enrolment and pensions
- Employee benefits
- Corporate investments
- Life insurance through limited companies
- Shareholder protection
- Business exit planning* (ensuring the company is set up in a way that will benefit from business property relief and/or entrepreneurâ€™s relief where applicable on sale and/or death)
- Corporate protection
- Purchase of commercial property for the business through SIPP (self invested personal pension)
I offer a no-obligation financial review during which we talk about you and your business. By spending time on understanding what makes your company successful and your own specific wealth creation objectives, I am able to put a plan of action in place. If you would like to organise a meeting please do not hesitate to contact me.
Zip/Post CodeGL18 1JJ