- This event has passed.
Cookies are Still Dead – Planning Your Paid Social Media Strategy, One Year On.
28th April 2022 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Gain valuable guidance in this free one-hour workshop from award-winning agency, Wagada.
In 2020, ios-14 rang the death knell for cookies and marketers began bracing themselves for a ‘cookieless’ future.
2021 saw a period of discovery, as we began to find innovative ways to ensure that brands are targeting the right people with the right message at the right time across organic and paid social media channels.
One year on, and what have we discovered? LOTS! Are social media channels still a viable advertising platform? The answer is a resounding YES! but only when used effectively.
Social Media is one of the most powerful marketing tools a business can have and staying on top of trends will be vital for your organisation throughout 2022 and beyond.
Join us for a one-hour workshop, where we will run through key updates in the social media advertising landscape, as well as tactics and actions that can help elevate your Facebook and Instagram advertising. We will also give you invaluable insight on how LinkedIn can be an effective advertising tactic for your business, and help you decide where to best place your social media marketing budget.
This course is perfect for Marketing or Communications Managers, Social Media Managers and business owners who want to improve their digital marketing and in particular, social media advertising.
In this course you will:
- Gain insight into the biggest changes in paid social media advertising over the past 6 months.
- Find out how to use different tactics to advertise effectively on social media without a reliance on third party cookies and data.
- Discover if LinkedIn is a good use of your advertising spend or if your budget would be better placed elsewhere.
- Find out where social media can be effective within your marketing funnel.
- Learn from other, big brands and how social media advertising works for them.
Trainer: Daniel Jenkins ACIM
About your trainer:
- An expert strategist for B2B and B2C brands, Daniel holds a Distinction in Professional Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing and has strong experience of both digital and traditional marketing methods.
- Passionate about integrated communications and multi-platform advertising campaigns, Daniel approaches all marketing activity with a holistic approach, considering the full marketing mix when building strategic plans designed to increase clients’ visibility, engagement and return on investment.
- In 2021, Daniel was a guest speaker at the industry-leading conference, BrightonSEO, in which his talk on the death of cookies was extremely well received. Benefit from even more industry insight with this follow-up in 2022.
“I really enjoyed the presentation that Dan gave. It was both interesting and informative and was delivered in a style that invited questions. I would certainly recommend Dan as the ‘go to’ person.” Colin Lock
Get your free ticket today here