- This event has passed.
Date of event: Thursday 23rd June
Start time: 09:30
Gain valuable guidance in this 1-hour workshop from Wagada, award-winning Digital Marketing Agency.
About this event
We are in the midst of a ‘recruitment hurricane’. From furlough, redundancies and The Great Resignation to a cost-of-living crisis and the emergence of a candidate-driven market in 2022, successful recruitment is the number one challenge for a number of growing businesses.
Join us for a one-hour workshop, where we will showcase the benefits of having a powerful employer brand. We’ll talk you through how utilising your brand story, you can attract and retain the best possible talent for your business whilst spending your recruitment budget more wisely.
This course is perfect for Marketing or Communications Managers, HR departments or business owners who want to improve their recruitment process and generate positive, long term results from recruitment marketing.
In this course you will:
- Learn what employer branding is and how it can help your business
- Discover how your workplace culture can be cultivated and refined to help build your employer brand story
- Find out how to develop key marketing messages that will help in generating applications from your target market
- Learn from big brands that do recruitment marketing well, and discover what makes candidates really tick
- Get insight into the best platforms for your recruitment marketing strategy, and how social media can be the final piece of the puzzle in attracting prospective staff members
Your trainer: Cheryl Luzet, CEO
As CEO of Wagada Digital, a growing agency with offices across St Albans and Cheltenham, Cheryl makes specialist digital marketing expertise accessible to ambitious, growing businesses. She works in a no-jargon / ‘no-fluff’ way and combines a data-orientated approach with just the right level of creativity to generate positive, tangible results.
Cheryl is a highly experienced trainer and public speaker, having delivered a number of expert webinars and talks for the St Albans and Hertfordshire chambers of commerce. She has also made guest appearances at marketing events and networking groups having spoken at Agency Local and TurnDigi, as well as featuring on a number of industry-leading podcasts.