- This event has passed.
Engaging your employees in a hybrid world
23rd March 2022 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am
Join us at Malmaison on Wednesday 23rd March at 8:30am, to master hybrid working, its impact on the company and the employee, and boost employee engagement and wellbeing.
Click here to book and find out more.
About this event
HR People Support, in conjunction with Hornbeam Training & Wellbeing, present this seminar that will increase your knowledge on hybrid working practices, help you improve employee engagement and help ensure your organisation adopts more effective managerial approaches to succeed in this new hybrid working reality.
Who’s it for?
- business owners and leaders
- people managers, and
- HR professionals
What will you learn?
- How hybrid working impacts the company and the employee
- How to understand and support your employees’ mental health and wellbeing
- How to improve employee engagement
- Hybrid and remote working best practice
- Essential practical solutions to managing your team while hybrid working
Look forward to seeing you there!