Date of event: Saturday 19th November
Start time: 09:00
Travel to and from Cheltenham Race Course Station by loco-hauled train to the ‘North Pole’ (Winchcombe) where you’ll meet Santa and his elves in a magical winter wonderland. Pre booking required and please check website for operating days https://www.gwsr.com/enthusiasts/Santa_Special_2022.html.
- Walk through a Christmas wonderland and visit Santa in his grotto.
- Great photo opportunities – Santa’s sleigh, by the loco, North pole and selfie frames.
- Complimentary hot mince pies, hot and cold drinks, biscuits and fruit available from the station coffee shop, with seating in a heated marquee.
- Top quality presents for the children.
- Babies under 1 year old require a ticket but travel free and receive a nominal present only.
Limited facilities for those with disabilities on the trains – please telephone before booking to confirm that there is space on your chosen train.
- Your Santa experience lasts about two and a quarter hours (but allow longer in case of unexpected delays).
- We regret that dogs are not permitted on the Santa Express. This does not apply to assistance dogs.
- Free parking at Cheltenham Race Course Station.