- This event has passed.
Springtime Wellbeing Retreat – 27 March 2022
27th March 2022
Cotswold Mindfulness has joined up with Yoga Therapy and Moment by Moment to bring you a brand new event in March 2022!
A self care day Retreat with lunch included!! A day of delightful practices of yoga, meditation and nature connection with yourself and other like minded souls. No experience required – just bring an open mind, oh and a yoga mat!
When? 27 March 2022.
Where? Hellen’s Manor, a stunning Tudor House and Grounds set in idyllic Herefordshire countryside.
Time? 9.30am – 4pm
Delicious lunch and refreshments included.
Limited spaces to keep it relaxed and comfortable for all.
Join San, Karan and Juita on this rejuvenating Retreat to replenish your body and mind!
Is this your life right now?
- I am feeling exhausted or stressed.
- The pandemic has drained my mojo.
- I’m bored or frustrated with working from home or changes to my work/life balance.
- I love my family but I need some me time.
- I have felt disconnected from people and miss that connection.
- I’m interested to learn how meditation, yoga and nature connection can help support my wellbeing going forwards.
How the Spring Retreat will help:
- Connect with likeminded people.
- Recharge your batteries with yoga and grounding meditation practices to replenish your energy.
- Learn how to help promote better digestion and strengthen your core with yoga. Very beneficial for people who live sedentary lifestyles or do jobs that involve sitting down.
- Overthinking? We have meditation just for you to help you maintain a calmer mindset.
- Curious to explore more about your personal mindfulness or yoga practice? Open a new doorway to taking better care of you.
Don’t have time?
What if you told yourself “I need to take better care of me”. How can I honour my self-care and make it a priority? What actions can I take to honour my own wellbeing?
But it feels selfish…
Consider the fact that by taking time for you to recharge your batteries and nourish yourself, you can be better parent, partner and friend. We cannot give from an empty cup!
Just like the flowers in Spring time – This is THE time for new growth and flourishing. As we approach Spring, we can develop our chance to nourish ourselves and promote our own wellbeing.
Our qualified and experienced teachers will lead you through a range of simple but effective Yoga, Mindfulness and Nature Connection. You can even try a spot of Mindful Photography using your phone camera! All practices on offer are optional.
What you’ll need:
To make the most of your day with us you need to wear comfy clothes.
A water bottle.
A blanket and cushion for your comfort.
A yoga mat. (Contact us if you need to purchase one).
Feel free to bring a notebook or journal.
An open mind! All practices are suitable for beginners and we will guide you fully with each.
Who’ll be guiding the Practices?
San Harper: Teacher of Mindfulness and Compassion, including Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy for Life. Accredited by the Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body.
Karan Walsh: Dru Yoga Therapist, Ayurveda Health Coach, Dru Yoga & Meditation Teacher.Accredited by the British Council of Yoga Therapy (BCYT) & Registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Juita Akhtar: Accredited Mindfulness Now teacher from the Central England College and Complementary Therapy Centre.
The venue has under floor heating and is light, airy and spacious for you to let go of your responsibilities for a little while. The grounds are beautifully laid out and have some hidden gems for you to discover!