- This event has passed.
Wagada Webinar: Boosting Your Content Marketing – Tactics That Aren’t Just “Write A Blog!”
21st July 2022 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Join Wagada Digital, award-winning marketing agency, for a free one-hour webinar where they will give you unique insight into the real value of good content.
About this event
Consumers are engaging with online and offline content more heavily than ever before. From whitepapers and downloadable assets, to how-to guides and video-walkthroughs, content marketing should be at the very heart of your digital strategy in 2022.
Join us for a one-hour webinar where we will give you unique insight into the real value of good content, and how your business can better serve your target market with high-quality online collateral. We’ll run you through the ‘dos’ and ‘don’ts’ of content marketing and help you avoid the common trap of “let’s just write a blog!”.
This course is perfect for Marketing or Communications Managers, content specialists or business owners who want to create high-quality, engaging content that converts.
In this course you will:
• Understand how Google trawls content and how your content plan needs to go further than just producing blogs;
• Learn about the benefits of evergreen, ‘pillar’ content;
• Find out where content marketing should fit within your digital marketing funnel;
• Find out how to conduct keyword research and discover what your customers are searching for so that you can deliver the right content to the right people;
• Get unique agency insight and see data that proves the tangible benefits of good content marketing and how it links up with the wider marketing plan.
Trainer: Daniel Jenkins ACIM
About your trainer:
An expert strategist for B2B and B2C brands, Daniel holds a Distinction in Professional Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing and has strong experience of both digital and traditional marketing methods.
Passionate about integrated communications and multi-platform advertising campaigns, Daniel approaches all marketing activity with a holistic approach, considering the full marketing mix when building strategic plans designed to increase clients’ visibility, engagement and return on investment.
In 2021, Daniel was a guest speaker at the industry-leading conference, BrightonSEO, in which his talk on the death of cookies was extremely well received.
“I really enjoyed the presentation that Dan gave. It was both interesting and informative and was delivered in a style that invited questions. I would certainly recommend Dan as the ‘go to’ person.” Colin Lock