- This event has passed.
Wagada webinar: How to Develop a Social Media Advertising Strategy that Generates a ROI
22nd September 2022 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
With major changes in social media advertising in 2022, get insight into how to develop a strategy that generates a strong ROI.
About this event
Social media advertising has changed dramatically over the past couple of years. Tactics that were once fundamental to a social media plan are no more, and with consumers becoming more sceptical and ‘research heavy’ than ever before, you may not be seeing the direct conversions on your social media advertising campaigns that you once were.
In this one-hour webinar, we’ll give you some ‘outside the box’ thinking on how to develop an effective social media advertising strategy, whilst highlighting ways in which you can improve your data analysis, better attribute success, and perhaps even identify that your paid social media campaigns are doing better than you think.
This course is perfect for Marketing Managers, Marketing Executives, Social Media Managers and Digital Specialists who are ready to take their social media activity to the next level.
In this course, you will:
• Learn about some fundamental changes in how to approach social media advertising
• Understand the effectiveness of assisted conversions and how to measure them
• Learn about cause and effect in marketing, and how to identify if your paid social campaigns are attributing to success
• Get insight in how to make decisions on budget and timescales for your campaigns
• Take away a 10-point action plan to develop a paid social media advertising strategy that can generate success
Trainer: Daniel Jenkins
About your trainer
An expert in digital marketing and online advertising, Daniel is Head of Client Services at Wagada and is a key strategist for B2B and B2C brands. He holds a Distinction in Professional Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing and has strong experience of both digital and traditional marketing methods.
Passionate about integrated communications and multi-platform advertising campaigns, Daniel approaches all marketing activity with a holistic approach, considering the full marketing mix when building strategic plans designed to increase clients’ visibility, engagement and return on investment.