- This event has passed.
Date of event: Wednesday 2nd October
Start time: 07:30
Join some of Willans’ lawyers for our October breakfast briefing, in which we will look at the many important aspects of succession planning within your business.
Whether you’re preparing for the future retirement of a key director or making sure your organisation can cope with the unexpected departure of crucial personnel, Willans’ lawyers Matthew Clayton, Sophie Martyn and Rachel Sugden will take you through the primary legal issues.
Topics to be covered:
- The legal issues around retirement
- Preparing junior staff for taking on more responsibility
- Secondment, acting up
- Different ways for introducing equity stakes for existing staff
- New investors, owners or management team
- Passing on business shares and assets in your will
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Managing directors, CEOs
- HR directors or those with executive responsibility for HR
- Finance directors
National Star College,