Firstly, thank you for visiting our website. Regular visitors will have noticed that this website (the Cheltenham Chamber of Commerce website) has been updated with a (long overdue) new design and a host of new features. The purpose of this article is to provide an introduction to the enhanced features of this website and how your business can benefit from them.
This article covers:
- What This Website Can Do For Your Business
- The member dashboard
- How to reset your login details
ATTENTION MEMBERS: This website currently has a profile page about your business. Be sure to log-in now and make sure the content is complete and the information is up to date.
What This Website Can Do For Your Business
The new Cheltenham Chamber of Commerce website brings with it a host of greatly enhanced communications abilities that will directly benefit our members.
Here is an overview of what your business can do on this website:
- See the latest news from the Chamber and it’s member businesses
- Create an online business profile with images, video and links to your website and social media that will be promoted via our online directory (members only).
- Raise awareness by submitting a news item to be displayed on our popular news pages. The best articles will get shared with our 5,000+ business social media followers and may even make it into our monthly newsletter that goes out to 3,000 local businesses (members only).
- Running a local business event? Great! Be sure to add it to the events calendar on this website (members only).
- Book tickets to our sell-out business events (members enjoy reduced ticket prices and priority access).
- Advertise to thousands of monthly business visitors on this website (members only).
- Review the county-wide issues that the Chamber is currently involved with and see the latest updates from the inside.
- Book a meeting room in central Cheltenham (members enjoy reduced prices and priority access).
- Phone an accountant or legal adviser for a free consultation (members only).
- Join the Cheltenham Chamber of Commerce.
The Member Dashboard
As a member, when you log in to this website for the first time you will be confronted with a form to complete, you’ll only need to do this once as an important step to completing your account. Following this you will see the member dashboard which looks as below:
From here you can:
- View your membership details and renewal information.
- Create/Edit your full business listing on this website.
- Advertise to our members.
- Book a meeting room.
- Submit an article to published on the website under “Member News”.
- Submit an event you are hosting to be published on our events calendar.
- Create a coupon, which is a printable voucher that will be seen by other members when they log in.
- View member discounts – browse all of the currently available member coupons.
It’s straightforward to complete any of the above in a few minutes. Upon choosing an option, you are typically presented with a simple form or short list of options to choose from.
If you have forgotten your login details
To reset your password, simply visit the member login page and click the “forgot password” link. This will send a reset password email to the email address registered against your account.
If you would like to know more, please contact our friendly team via email@example.com.