The Chamber News newsletter reaches across the Gloucestershire business community and is a great way to build up awareness of your business. Members currently can promote newsworthy events and significant business activities that are not regular or operational in nature. Going forward, Chamber members will now have the opportunity to promote any aspect of their businesses via banner ads at the top, middle and end of the newsletter.
These banners will be of equal size with the following dimensions and pricing:
- Banners will be approximately 600 (w) x 125 (h)
- Each banner will be linked to a member’s designated webpage
- Banner positioning (member/non-member)
- Gold: £100/£200 (below masthead and social media icons)
- Silver: £75/£150 (before Members News and Events)
- Bronze: £50/£100 (above the photo Gallery)
- Artwork must be designed and completed before submission
- Submission and payment deadline is the 1st of each month for the following month’s newsletter
- Priority is given on a first come, first serve basis registered via email
- Submissions by fully paid members are given priority
These promotional opportunities offer great value for money and is available on a discounted basis to fully paid up members. Sponsorship is also available to non-members at a commercial rate. To place an advertisement, contact the editor, Dan Harris (email@example.com).