- This event has passed.
Recruit, Reward and Retain How to Build a Team of Raving Fans (and Lead a Company Everyone Loves to Work For)
2nd November 2023 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Joint event with ActionCOACH Cheltenham, Cheltenham BID and Cheltenham Chamber of Commerce.
Are you ready to discover the art and science of building extraordinary teams?
This must-attend session will reveal how to tap into ‘raving fan’ potential during recruitment, use a transformative model to decode human behaviour and create a harmonious team environment.
Dive into leadership tactics and inclusion strategies that inspire loyalty and walk away with a blueprint for a sustainable reward system that energises employees without straining resources.
This session offers business leaders and senior executives actionable insights to elevate their team-building skills to an unprecedented level.
Invest your time in this dynamic, thought-provoking session and at the end you will have a clear direction to make immediate improvements in your business.
What Will I Learn and Take Away from the Session?
- Paradigm Shift: Recruiting employees who are fans, not just workers
- Learn how to spot “raving fan” potential in candidates during the hiring process, transforming your team’s dynamic and boosting company morale
- Decode Human Behaviour: Revealing the power of the DISC model to not only select the right candidates but also to create a harmonious, high-performing team that understands and complements each other
- Discover how 100% inclusion isn’t just a buzzword but a tactical strategy to make each team member feel valued and ready to champion your brand
- Sustainable Reward Systems: Learn how to create a rewards programme that keeps employees excited and committed, without straining your budget or causing leadership burnout.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for Senior Leaders and Business Owners looking to develop a culture for sustainable growth.