Can you help us benefit more people living with health challenges?
Artlift is seeking a new Chair and Trustees
Why join Artlift?
Artlift has a proven track-record of enabling people to find and self-sustain improved health and wellbeing through pioneering Arts on Prescription programmes and Creative Health projects. As Social Prescribing expands, this is an exciting time to join us in giving a creative lift to adults living with mental and physical health challenges in Gloucestershire.
Through partnership, co-production, training and consultancy we positively impact on Creative Health sector approaches and developments.
The gaps we are seeking to address:
We would welcome applications from arts, health and/or education sector professionals with:
· experience and awareness as a person from a minority / marginalised community
· experience of Chairing boards or networks
· financial, income generation and/or marketing expertise
Training / mentoring will be provided for applicants with no former Trustee experience. Four Board meetings per annum
· Some Trustees join working parties or co-production groups
· Most meetings are midweek on Zoom
· The Board is responsible for setting Artlift’s strategy and policies and guides the team
· The Chair line manages the Executive Director
Find out more / to apply:
Application deadline: Friday 31 March 2023
Find out more at: https://artlift.org/help-shape-artlifts-future/
Download an application pack at: https://artlift.org/meet-the-team/opportunities/
Contact Cath Wilkins to talk about the roles or to discuss applying in a different format: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07917 796 959