Fresh: Art Fair – Cheltenham Racecourse 10 – 12 June 2022
Private View 5.30 pm – 9.00 pm Thursday 9 June
Fresh: Art Fairs show a wider range of art than any other British art fair. From exciting new talent to famous names like Hockney, Banksy, Matisse and Miro, we bring you art from as little as £100 to £30,000 or more, but most within your budget. We host 50 leading galleries in one convenient place, showing 6,000 original prints and paintings, sculptures, glass, and ceramics by 500 UK and international artists. Fresh: is for everyone from new art lovers to established collectors. With free parking, licensed cafés, talks and artist demonstrations, Fresh: is really the easiest way to browse and buy art.
Free Ticket Offer to Cheltenham Chamber Members
Cheltenham Chamber will have a table in the Foyer for the Private View where we will be pleased to greet you.
Please book your tickets on this Free Tickets link or visit Freshartfair.net and follow Book Tickets using the promo code CCC. You can print your tickets or show them on your mobile device. By all means, invite friends and family to join you, simply book the number of free tickets you need.
Fresh: Art Fair Returns Full Scale to Cheltenham
Following repeated lockdown postponements, Fresh: Art Fair made a tentative return to Cheltenham Racecourse in August 2021. Despite all, the Fair still attracted 4,000 visitors and, with record-breaking art sales of £750,000, produced an outstanding result for participating galleries and visitors.
Back again in June this year, the organisers are expecting a return to normal with visitor numbers topping 6,000. The Fair will have a full complement of 50 exhibiting galleries from all over the UK, notable among them the Lysenko Gallery showing work by Ukrainian artists.
Also notable will be Hidden Gallery showing highly collectible signed original prints and lithographs by Hockney, Banksy, Dali, Matisse, Miro, Warhol, Emin, and Riley. And joining us for the first time, The Wildlife Arts Society International will be exhibiting as One World Imagined.
With a programme of talks and artist demos, licensed cafés, and a balloon artist to keep the children busy, Fresh: really is the perfect place to browse and buy art.
Fresh: Art Fair will be in The Centaur building, Cheltenham Racecourse from 10th to 12th June with a Private View from 5.30 pm on Thursday 9th. Tickets from £6 – £10 online, under 16s free. Friday is free for everyone. Search: Fresh: Art Fair
Some facts about Fresh:
- Founded in 2017 by Cheltenham Gallery owner Eleanor Wardle with her father Anthony. Paragon Gallery is Cheltenham’s leading art gallery
- Annual Fair in the Centaur building at Cheltenham Racecourse. No racing, of course, just art.
- Launched Fresh: at Ascot Racecourse in 2019 …returning to Ascot 23-25 September 2022
- Fresh: is now Britain’s biggest art fair outside London
- Fresh: is co-sponsor (with Bonhams) of the Royal West of England Academy’s Self Portrait Exhibition “Me, Myself, I” at the RWA in Bristol in May.
- Fresh also partners with Oxford University’s Ashmolean Museum and Gallery; The Friends of Cheltenham’s Wilson Gallery; Bonhams; Aston Martin dealer H R Owen; Lumley Insurance; Irongate Wealth Management and Willans Solicitors.
- At their Private View on Thursday evening, Fresh: welcomes over 1,000 guests with free wine, the first pick of the art and a huge buzz. 6,000 visitors are expected over the weekend with art sales over £750,000.
- At least ten artists will be demonstrating their talents and answering questions throughout the show. Among the Talks will be two on Saturday by Alison Bevan, CEO of Bristol’s RWA (Royal West of England Academy).
Contact Anthony@freshartfair.net M: 07710 095779