Randall & Payne are proud to return as headline sponsor to the GloucestershireLive Business Awards for the tenth time. The awards in association with Reach Plc and BusinessLive, are back for 2022, recognising the resilience and achievements of the business community. For nearly quarter of a century the annual awards have been recognising the county’s best businesses, bringing together leaders from wide-ranging industries, from large corporates to young start-ups.
Over the past year, companies from across the county have worked hard to overcome the challenges of the pandemic and to begin to focus on recovery and growth. Despite difficult trading conditions, many firms have been quick to adapt and innovate, and as a result are thriving.
It’s these efforts we want to celebrate. There are a range of categories for 2022, including two new ones – the Sustainability Award and the Charity of the Year.
Randall & Payne managing partner Tim Watkins said: “I’m delighted Randall & Payne are again sponsoring the GloucestershireLive Business Awards which are now in their 24th year.
“Talking to past winners it is clear these awards open doors to connections and winners are rightly proud of their achievement. Every year it is a challenge for the judging panel as we are always impressed by the quality of the entrants and the variety of business activities taking place in our county. There are always new stories to be heard and there are still many untold which I hope to hear this year.”
Oliver Bruce, founder of Cheltenham-based PinPoint Media, was named Young Business Person of the Year at the awards in 2021.
He added: “Considering the point in time and the turbulent few years prior, to be able to bring this award back to the team and celebrate the amazing things we’d achieved in such a short space of time was the icing on the cake!”
The GloucestershireLive Business Awards will include:
- Free networking events including a finalists champagne reception and winners celebration dinner
- A black-tie ceremony on October 13 at Cheltenham Racecourse
- Winners case studies on GloucestershireLive, BusinessLive and a feature on Randall & Payne’s website
Our charity partner for 2022 is the Hollie Gazzard Trust. The charity was set up following the murder of 20-year-old Hollie Gazzard in 2014 by an ex-partner. Founded by her parents, Nick and Mandy, and sister Chloe, it helps reduce domestic violence through programmes on domestic abuse and promoting healthy relationships to schools and colleges. We will be fundraising for the charity on the night of the awards dinner.
- GloucestershireLive Business Of The Year | Sponsored By Randall & Payne
- GloucestershireLive Small Business Of The Year
- GloucestershireLive Family Business Of The Year | Sponsored By WSP Solicitors
- GloucestershireLive Start-Up Business Of The Year
- GloucestershireLive Business Innovation Award | Sponsored By EESI Group Services
- GloucestershireLive Best Place To Work Award
- GloucestershireLive Corporate Social Responsibility Award
- GloucestershireLive Best Employee Award | Sponsored By Spirax Sarco
- GloucestershireLive Lifetime Achievement Award |Sponsored By British Bespoke Auctions
- GloucestershireLive Local Business Hero | Sponsored By Wembley Partners
- GloucestershireLive Young Business Person Of The Year | Sponsored By Renishaw
- GloucestershireLive Charity of the Year Award | Sponsored By Nicks Timber
- GloucestershireLive Sustainability Award
This year’s car sponsor is Ford Fleet Management, while the drinks sponsor is Gloucestershire College.
The awards are free to enter and are open for entries on Thursday, 10 March, 2022 and close on Friday, July 8, 2022. For more information, or to enter, visit .
Photo: 2021 Young Person of the Year winner Oliver Bruce of PinPoint Media, with Ben Hanlin and Sarah Glanvill of Renishaw Pictures: Anna Lythgoe.